Long longs study break! Help~ I want a holiday!

Well, my title describe what my heart yelling now. Haha!


My exam timetable for this semester is just "fabulous".


Guess what. My exam timetable is sucks. Im having 2 subject on 22 and 23 April. Then the college arrange a 2 week long study break for me! Until 7 may only then i will have my last paper. Lol.


But all just can blame myself la... if i didnt fail that subject, my exam had ended on 23 April. Lol...


It's had been 1 week im in the study break, i almost did nothing at all because of the fear on the 7 May paper as i failed it before!


However, i still did something la... If not i think you will see my face turned green ad... Do you all know what is "fat mou" mean? haha!


Well, let me list down what i had done in last week:
-
Shopping! Yeah! This definitely is a must whenever i had free time! But lately i also quite poor, so cant shop much beside shop necessities for my Lang Tengah Island trip. lol...
-
Lets see what i had bought:
-
hoho! one pair of slipper. RM10 only...lol...



-
Some shorts....hoho... Lelong lelong! 1 for RM10... lol
-
-
Hoho... sure you will say: "What la... this also consider shopping?"
-
Well, thats what a poor person like me can afford...hoho...
-
Besides the gadget listed above, i also bought myself a pair of new sunglasses from Focus Point. Some will say Focus Point pricing quite expensive. But the shop i went having opening promotion. So i decide contribute some to their business. I buy the sunglasses along with my half year supply of contact lenses. Few hundred bucks contributed to them...lol...
-
Oops... talk too much...forgot attach my new sunglasses picture....do you think my sunglass nice? or just look ok? My dear say the sunglass colour is too light...lol
-
Here it comes:
-
After get my new sunglass, as a person who love camwhoring, i take lots of picture. But im not a leng zai. So dont expect much. I only have one picture to show you all, others are too bad to be shown. = )
-
Warning: The following picture may affect your apetite, open if you dare.
-
-
-
-
Did you feel want to beat me? Please don't o...
-
Pity me. Already so ugly, if you punch me i no need go out see people already.
-
Hoho... besides this, i enjoy myself in camwhoring even when i just wake up!
Here my second self snap shooting!
-
-
Seems i post too much own picture already. Lets talk about other thing. Did you ever see bamboo flower? Yes! Bamboo is flowering!
-
Well, this happen to 2 bamboo tree infront my house. Some say when bamboo flowers, it will bring prosperity to its owner. My mum do believe that and bought a lottery but end up dissapointed on second day when the lottery result release. lol...
-
Lets see the bamboo flower, actually bamboo flower is not pretty. It just look like grass.
-
This is before the bamboo flowering. See the bud?
-
-
-
-
After the bud gone through many days of growing process, it finally flower!
-
-
The flower contain alot of small spot which is the seed of the bamboo. So after that, i can expect more baby bamboo growing out beside the mother bamboo... lol
-
Now i really pray that the bamboo flower will bring me good luck in the coming exam on 7 May. Will it come true? I will tell you all on 7 May after my exam. lol...
-
I really hope the exam will come faster. (lol...i guess all sure say i crazy...haha)
-
Do you know why i hope so? It is because 10 May night i will be on Lang Tengah Island with my dearest Hitomi! That's what i hope most! Hope me and her can write another wonderful chapter again in our life. hehe =)
-
Seems i write too long already and i think its time for me to rest. So take care ya~ my friends!
-
-


0 comments:

Post a Comment