Hitted my car and you are cursed!

Disaster day! Arghh! Fuck the stupid driver!

This morning, a STUPID fella knocked my car in Taman Muda Pasar infront a pan mee stall! If you are the car driver and read this, sorry to say, YOU HAVE BEEN CURSED!

Here are the full story, today, i parked my car at Taman Muda Pasar infront a food stall and go for breakfast. When i am back, my car is knocked by a stupid fella who dont know how to parking! WTF! YOU DONT KNOW PARKING DONT DRIVE LA!!! GO OUT TO SUI GA SAJA! (sorry, i just cant stop myself blaming you.) The fella just reverse inside the side parking and knocked my car! And for your information, i parked my car inside my box, but! the driver still can hit me! Whose fault is that?

My car plate number destroyed by the stupid car and my car bumper get some scratches. YET! The stupid driver still want to use key scratch my car door! WTF! You thought Malaysia no law and people are blind A?!! Your ass will pain for what have you done today!

If you stop there and talk nicely with me, i will forgive you and you no need to pay me a single cent! What i angry is not the car plate! Its your stupid act for scratching my car with key!

I know who you are!

There are many eyes inside the food stall witness your stupid act!

Plate number? Sure i have it in my hand.

As i am kind, i did not report police yet! But! Take note! Anger in my heart will never end!

You may thought your stupid action by knocking off my car plate number and use key scratch my car do not have people witness!

BUT! YOU ARE WRONG! WTF! I BET YOU WILL FALL IN SERIOUS ACCIDENT AS YOU ARE SO STUPID! PLEASE GO BACK KINDERGARDEN LEARN YOUR MORAL!

SKY IS ALWAYS WITNESS YOUR ACTION! AND YOU WILL HAVE YOUR JUDGEMENT BY THE GOD!

0 comments:

Post a Comment