NOKIA S60 V3 user! Free themes for you!

Hi! Here are good news for NOKIA phone user.

Why? Because i will start posting free themes here!

At this moment, themes posted by be can be installed in N73/N95/6120 or similiar model! In another words, my themes is for all Symbian S60 V3 user!

Below are the full collection of my themes! Besides posting themes designed by me, i will also recommend themes from other designer here! Stay tuned!



J-BLOG design:

OwnSkin Preview
Hello Kitty - jefferynet.blogspot.com



OwnSkin Preview
I luv my bf - jefferynet.blogspot.com



OwnSkin Preview
Phoenix - jefferynet.blogspot.com



Note: All theme from J-BLOG design is solely property of http://jefferynet.blogspot.com/. No comercial uses are allowed without acknowledgement from J-BLOG design.


Themes from other designer:

OwnSkin Preview
animated *STUPID"

0 comments:

Post a Comment