080808 - wonderful day for me and everyone!

080808, i believe this is special day too everyone in the world! To chinese, 8 means wealth! 48 pair of couple declared as married in just Putrajaya Imigration office alone! Alotz of business also set to commence 2day.

Besides that, BEIJING OLYMPIC GAME opening ceremony also held 2day! Did you all watch it? No? View the video at the end of this post! I posted it for you guyz who not able to watch it.

Im really amazed by the way the art director of opening ceremony, Zhang yi mou present the whole opening ceremony. It touched everyone's heart i believe. I feel like i am watching a fantastic movie when i watching the opening ceremony. How you feel?


Besides that.......


Haha! I also had spent my day with some activities. Between, what you done on this wonderful day? Work? study? travel? lepaking?

Yesterday after my class, me and my classmate decided to go for a k-session in REDBOX LOWYAT! haha! Thanks SAM for suggesting this plan. Its great!

Attended by me, Sam, Keat Kee, Steven, Justin, Guan Han, Shawn, Tommy, Catherine, Rui May. Enjoy with you guyz so much la! Never expect so many pro in singing! Im just too noob to open my mouth... T.T (p/s: when is next plan? cant wait la! )=P


So hows you 080808? Kindly share with me ya!



For my friend who want to watch BeiJing Olympic, here it goes! =P


2008北京奧運開幕典禮

夜光擊鼓倒數計時


莎拉布萊曼(Sarah Brightman)與劉歡演唱主題曲 you and me


中國水墨畫



絲路與鄭和下西洋


可愛的小女孩演唱歌曲迎接中國國旗進場


2008 北京奧運開幕典禮,李寧燃點聖 火 (08.08.2008) - torch light up ceremony


That's all! Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment