Alexis Ampang - happy happy day (Part 2) 28/08/2008

Here are my part 2 of my happy happy day! For whom who wonder what is the part 1, scroll down, the part 1 is after this post.

Today at 5pm, i fetched Ms. Vion from TARC and heading to Jalan Ampang.

Traffic was pretty smooth and we reach the Great Eastern Mall, Jalan Ampang at 5.30pm.



Ok! As shown in the picture above, alexis is a restaurant. What so special about it? Read this post and i will explain to you.

Alexis Ampang is a cozy and romantic restaurant situated in Ground floor of Great Eastern Mall at Jalan Ampang. Great Eastern Mall is situated right infront of Jalan Ampang - Jalan Jelatek junction. If you enter the mall with front door, you will need to turn right and you will see the restaurant. If you are from car park, you need to go up 2 floor from car park to reach G floor.

For your information, Alexis Ampang have a no photo policy. So i couldn't capture much photo for it. (I just dislike the no photo policy! The food are awesome!)

The feel in the restaurant is really comfortable and romantic! You can enjoy your dates, haging around with your friends here! You may even experience jazz music performed live by famous artist such as Malaysia's favourite Michael Veerapen!

For your information, Michael Veerapen will have a performance on 29th and 30th August in Alexis Ampang on 10.30pm. Cover charged are applied which is RM25 only!

My friend, Ms. Vion ordered Pasta ( Dont know what farfalle already. Its a type of farfalle.) while me ordered Pan Fried Chicken Steak.


My deep pan fried chicken steak. With a salad included. (but that salad not that nice. the chicken steak is great! Crispy and soft inside! Overall, it tasted good. Rating: 4/5)

Sorry for no picture on the pasta ordered by Ms. Vion because i forgot to capture the photo! hahaha! But the pasta i guess is nice because Ms Vion seems love it so much! The pasta only cost RM28! At such a cozy environment and such a great food, RM28 is definitely reasonable.

For the drinks, i ordered Caffe Latte while Ms Vion ordered jasmine tea. The caffe latte is served in small cup portion but it is nice too! It cost RM10. The jasmine tea is served in tea pot and you can even ask for refill! I regret for not following Ms. Vion and order jasmine tea! My suggest, if you planning to chit chatting with friends there, order jasmine tea is the best!

Next!


Here come the legendary of Alexis




Ta da da da~~~ Tiramisu!!!


Warning: Heavenly DELICIOUS! It will MELT your tongue!

I sweared it is the best in town! It has the rich texture that we couldnt found in other place's tiramisu! It is priced at RM13 per piece! (Seems pricey but i bet it is far better than Sxxxxx Recipe's cake!)

Me and Ms. Vion ordered 2 pieces! Its simply too delicious till me and her cant resist! So we decided to take away one more piece for her friend! Hehe. Good things are meant to be shared.

The tiramisu is consist of few layer of cake with a layer of cheese + crunch chocolate in the middle and finally topped by crunch nuts and also roasted almond nuts.

So it is rather different from traditional tiramisu. However, it is heavenly delicious! It put a satisfaction smile on my face!

Tiramisu's rating: 5/5


We hang around there until 7.30pm before we decide to leave there for home! To my surprise when bill come, it only cost me RM140.30! I find it is reasonable as we pay for the great services and good quality food!



For your information, Alexis also having its restaurant in Bangsar (Jalan Telawi 3), Bangsar Shopping Centre and The Gardens.

Once settle the bill, i drive Ms Vion home and as usual, KL is so jam! I wonder why KL so many cars. @@

When after fetch her home and i reach my own home at Cheras, clock already shown is 10pm! lol!

Ok! Seems nights is "old" already and i think its time for me to sleep. Good night everyone!

Thanks G3 and Ms. Vion for making my day special! ^^ Really happy today! Until my mum say this when i home: "My son, you win lottery? Why you smile so sweet?" ==

(P/s: To whom who wonder who is Ms. Vion, she is my friend that i am very happy to be with! =P)

0 comments:

Post a Comment