About Me

Hi! Welcome to my blog. I'm Jeffery Tan @ Jiro @ Black Prince with 2 hand, 2 leg, 1 mouth, 1 nose and 4 eye (I am short-sighted boy). =P

Being borned on 24th November 1988 in Kuala Lumpur, i am 20 years old now! Being at the beginning of my 20's, i wish to record all my steps and view to the world as well as blogging about my hobby which is mobile and motoring in this blog!

Currently, i am living in Taman Bukit Teratai, somewhere around Pandan Indah in Kuala Lumpur. If you around, find me yum cha ya!

Being just 20 years old this year, i am currently still pursuing my advance diploma a.k.a degree courses in Accounting in Tunku Abdul Rahman College. Anyone from same institution?

Ok! Wish you all will enjoy reading my blog and give some valuable comments.

I do appreciate it! Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment