Love...1st...eternity...

Love, it is a bridge that communicate two's heart together.
share the life, joy, experience, problem, obstacle together.
Grow old together, facing life together,
no matter tough or easy, until the day we die.




There is a bridge between me and my baby, miko.
Since we know each other, we care, we share, we joy.
honest is the key between us.
im so appreciating that.

It had been 1 month since we are together and our love continues to accumulate.
Will there be a limit of our love? i believe it is not.
I place my trust to us and believe that our love will be continue to grow and never end growing.
eternity growth perhaps?

Wish our bridge will never be broken and walking in life holding hands together forever.
Wish the god will grant us a chance to walk into marriage in future and walk till the moment we die and even after we die.
Wish i could be the one taking care of you, sharing with you, walking with you together facing our life.

I love you. baby...
you are the special one to me and it will never change...

Im so in love with you my baby...

0 comments:

Post a Comment