Happy Moo Moo 牛 year! 恭喜发财!

gongxi gongxi gongxi everybody!

Its chinese new year again! Moo~

FYI, This year is the year of OX (牛).

So guys, Happy moo moo NIU year! Gong Xi Fa Cai!



I only had a chance to greet everyone happy chinese new year today because i am in Melaka hometown and had some terrible flu past few day and it kill my chance of switching on my lappie for updates!

OK! As usual, this year im having my CNY at Melaka. Due to sick, i rarely have any energy to take pictures.

Personally, i feel this year really not my liking CNY! There is no atmosphere of CNY in KL! Furthermore, the extremely hot weather had killed my mood of going out for bai nin! lol

Stay tuned for some update of my CNY celebration!

Happy Niu Year!

may everyone have properious year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment