Sunset in a busy city

Well, the title tells all! Today's theme of my blog photography is about sunset!

Few day ago, a very nice sunset come across me when i was on the way driving home in a busy city. The traffic jam gives me lots of chance to capture some shot with my camera.


I love the sunset and this is simply a nice scene for my eye in traffic jam! aww!




Traffic jam... the sunset is shining on the tree and shops.






Contrast reflection. I love the sunset reflection on my car mirror!




Another reflection. With stronger sunset shine on my side mirror. Which one look better?




To me, sunset means alot. It is meaningful for couple to witness it together. It symbolize the end of a day. It also make a good opportunity for us to shoot the scene!


Oh ya! CNY is coming! Does everyone stock in for CNY? Happy shopping ya!

1 comments:

  1. E-Tavasi said...
     

    Nice sunset photo (^^,)I am sure you will cool down and feel relax, if enjoy with the sunset.. no need to feel stress thinking of traffic jam
    hehe...

Post a Comment