5867 - Thanks for viewing my blog!

What's so special about 5,867? Actually 5,867 is my highest total view in a day in my blogging history. Yes! 5867 views in a day! Thank to all my readers to achieve this record with me.









Wow, here i would like to thank all the 5,867 viewer who visiter my blog on 24th April 2008. I really appreciate you all for viewing my post and giving me some precious comment.



Wish you all can continue to visit my blog and give me support. I will work hard to provide the best content for all my readers. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    i using this advertlets too but never yet reach this target.. wow you are great man...

    do you apply with other blog also ?

  2. Jeffery said...
     

    apply with other blog? what do you mean?

    im not great, just abit lucky of choosed a topic which alot ppl wil searching for it.

Post a Comment