Im back in action!

Sorry to all my readers, past few day i was not able to update my blog as im facing alot problem.

Now, all the problem is solved! But im now feel hurt, sad because one incident but some what abit happy because of another incident.

First incident happened on me, im being dumped! Lol... I wont blame her for dump me, maybe im not doing good enough. Now, i would like to thank my ex, Hitomi for giving me a good time when we are together. I will appreciate all the days and nights we have together.

HERE! I WANT TO DECLARE THAT I AM SINGLE AND AVAILABLE!

So my friend come find me la... haha ^^ I dont want to be die in bored. Feel hurt and sad now, but dont worry, i never drop a drop of tears.


Second incident happened on me is sick! Yeah! I fall sick since back from Lang Tengah Trip. It goes even serious on Thursday. My fever goes up to 42 celcius... lol... can steam egg ad... Thank god after my well rest, im finally cure!

HERE! I WANT TO DECLARE THAT I AM CURE! THANKS FOR CARING ME YA!


Third incident happened on me is a disaster wind! Yeah! Its wind! A strong wind blow off my roof! Wth... My laptop get wet!!! My bed get wet! My room is in flood!

That time im in my living room. When i hear water drop sound come from my room, its already too late. Water keep falling like raining in my room! Although i did my rescue mission, but my things in room all wet!

The first task i do after rescue all my stuff out of the flooding room, i begin my rescue mission of my laptop. I just blow it with hair dryer till it dry and leave it for 3 days till today. Thank god when today i switch on my laptop, it work just as normal. lol... My laptop is newly bought 2 month ago, if it die because of the stupid rain, i gonna cry...

Yesterday, the repair job finally done by a good contractor. Now i can enjoy in my room blogging here. This is what i happy about. lol...

HERE! I WANT TO DECLARE THAT I AM BACK TO BLOGGING!

Lol... seems its already too long i crap here. So good bye la my readers! Thanks for reading my blog. Wish you all always visit my blog ya~~ ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment