Lang Tengah Trip, 10 - 13 May 2008 ( PART I )

Yeah! As i promise, here i will publish photo i taken during the trip! I have to seperate my post to few part as really too much picture i take and need time for me to filter the picture and edit them before i post it here!
-
My trip begins on 10.45pm on 10 May 2008 with a bus from the REDANG LANG ISLAND RESORT bus with registration number TAR 3687. The bus pick me, my dearest and the geng up infront of TAR College main gate.
-
We have our first toilet stop for the bus journey around 11.15pm at Gombak Toll Rest House.
Here are some picture i taken during the stop.
-
Here are me and my dearest, Hitomi! Me and her will enjoy our trip there! Muacksss... ^^
-
-
As we waiting at the stop, the sky start to drizzle. The waterdrop start to formed on the bus window.
-
-
At around 11.30pm, another bus from Redang Lang Island Resort reached, therefore our journeys to Lang Tengah Island continues.
-
Around 1am something, we have our second rest house stop at Lan Chang if im not wrong. Incidentally, i met my dearest classmate who is heading to Redang Island on the same night with me at the rest house! Have some great gather with them there. So happy because can gather with my lovely classmate. Hehe. ^^
-
Besides, i also met with Claire and her friend. The second rest house stop really looks more like a stop for TARCIAN gathering! I was too busy playing that moment, therefore no picture for that rest house stop.
-
Around 2am, the bus continue bringing us to the trip. We have a long journey afterwards.
-
Around 4am, our bus driver turn in a housing area in Kemaman. With full question mark on my brain, the bus stop at McD! Huuhuu... 4am eat McD... But i didnt eat because i do not eat at this time before. So as usual, me and my dearest snap shooting the McD restaurant. lol.
McDonald at 4am. Business still so good with alot guess coming in on drive through lane to purchase food.
-
-
See? Uncle McDonald stay awake to welcome us at midnight! Between, people in picture is my dearest Hitomi. ^^
-
-
After snapshooting around McD, the time still early and the bus still not intend to leave McD, so i decided to capture a picture of the bus i take. Incidentally, the bus registration number start with TAR, while we passenger is TARC student. So proud to have this bus, huuhuu...
-


Around 4.30am, the bus driver carry us to continue the journey after the 30 minute break. The bus driver himself also drink some coffee at the McD and take away some to drink in bus. Im not sure is it the effect of coffee, the driver seems more awake and start speeding. =.="
-
I still remember when on the way to Kuala Terengganu, the bus driver start drifting along the under construction road. So bumpy. =.="
-
Along the journey i also saw alot of oil processing factory at the Dungun area! Its really a breath taking scenery to watch at night as the light effect is just so nice! Unluckily the bus speeding quite fast, so the picture i take is blur. How wasted! T.T
-
-
Around 6.30am, my bus finally reach Kuala Terengganu. The bus driver stop us at a food stall nearby the Kuala Terengganu China Town. After having some dim sum and coffee with my dearest, me and her decide to walk around china town with the geng.
-
Here are some picture i taken while walking around KT china town.
-
The entrance of Kuala Terengganu China Town. The decorative gateway is so nice! I guess it cost alot of cash to built it.
-
-
The China Town scenery on 8am. So peaceful and harmony.
-
-
This is a shop which i find is really nice while walking in the town.
-
-
While walking in the China town, i found a shop is modified to raise the swallow. What a clever more for the shop owner, he just need to provide a shelter for the swallow and he can collect the bird nest after the swallow built it.
-
-
The temple in Kuala Terengganu China Town, small but nice.
-
-
-
After the photo snapshooting around Kuala Terengganu China Town, we continue our journey to the Merang Jetty to take our boat transfer to Lang Tengah Island at around 8.30am.
-
This is a nice mosque i found while along the bus transfer to Merang Jetty. If im not wrong, the mosque is called Masjid Kristal. It among the newest landmark in Kuala Terengganu.
-
-
After 30 minute short trip, we finally reach Merang Jetty. As the time is just 9am while the boat we take is 10am, so me and my dearest walk around the jetty to shoot picture.
-
Oh ya! On the Jetty, i also saw my secondary best friend, Kar Leong and Krystle. They now become couple liao... So happy for them. huuhuu. They heading to Redang island which they will stay in Redang Reef Resort.
-
Wow, i start think how good if my trip is to Redang. Because i will get to gather with all my friends in Redang if i heading there. But i already make my choice to Lang Tengah, so have to say good bye with them at the jetty as we will heading to different destination.
-
Here are some picture i taken when on the Merang Jetty.
-
Chicken mama: "Run! My son... Run! Somebody is chasing us!"
So cute the chicky! Hoho! ^^
-
-
-
Nothing special about this picture as i fail to capture the texture of cloud. haha =)
-
-
-
The jetty, the scenery is just so beautiful!
-
-
-
The small sampan is just nicely decorated the shore! I like the sampan as it become a good object for me to capture. :p
-
-
-
Another picture of the sampan, this time i use incandescent setting to capture it. The water is just like a piece of mirror reflecting the sky and of course the sampan.
-
-
-
Our boat reach at 10.30am. Huuhuu, its 30minute later than scheduled! This also nevermind, guess what boat we get? I expect a medium size boat but when the boat come, my eye almost fall out because the boat is just a small speedboat. I start to feel the danger of taking this boat as the wave on the day we depart is just so huge!. I wonder if the boat can be stable in wavy sea.
-
After all luggage and of course, ourself loaded in the small speed boat, the boat journey begans!
-
The boat moving slowly on the river before entering the wavy sea.
-
-
After around 10 minute, we start to feel the boat start shaking and that time, we know that we are on the sea! If you on this boat, i would like to "welcome you to roller coaster boat ride!" =)
-
The boat is just so wavy until all starts to feel dizzy. Luckily that did not happen on me so i manage to capture some picture of the sea.
-
-
The boat took approximately 1 hour and 15 minute only reach the Lang Tengah Island. Here are picture i took when the boat is entering the resort jetty.
-
-
-
The boat finally stop at the jetty and the people are busy unloading from the boat.
-
-
While the other resident of the resort enjoying themself with the sea. The view is just so breath taking until you will stop your step automatically and enjoy it!
-
-
After enjoy a short while of scenery, we proceed to check in the resort! The view of this resort is just so perfect! Its a new resort so all facilities is just so new!
-
Some great landscape of the resort.
-
-
-
After listen to a short briefing by the nice owner of the resort, we collect our key from the reception and proceed to our room.
-
Me and my dearest is twin sharing room so we get our room on another block of building which is the nearest to the restaurant. Our room is 206 which means we have to climb stair case. T.T
-
How is the room? Well, there is nothing to shout about about my room. It don't even have water heater!!! What a big dissapointment!
-
Later on, i discover that quad sharing room that pay lesser than me and my dearest pay have the water heater! So unfair!
-
Well, i would like to stop here for my part 1 of the Lang Tengah Trip, come back later to have a look on my part 2 ya~! I promise will done my part 2 tomorrow.
-
Take care and bye!
-

-

Go to:
PART II
PART III

PART IV

0 comments:

Post a Comment