Lang Tengah Trip, 10 - 13 May 2008 ( PART II )

Here comes the part 2 of my post! This part announce the begin of my activities in the island! hoho... ^^
-

After put our luggage and have a short nap, me and my dear proceed for a lunch. Whats contain in the lunch? Well, just a simple rice + chicken + tauhu + some vege and also salad. Besides, also contain a soup which i not dare to take the soup as the colour is so green. I feel ewww.. lol... The juice provided is syrup. And if you prefer hot drink, Milo, coffee, tea is always ready for you 24 hour in 7 day!

-
After lunch, me and my dear proceed back to room to change our wet suit and have our very own cam whoring time. Here are our shot!


-
-
Ooopppssss... i hold my camera in wrong position, fail to capture my dear in the camera... sorry ya my dear... muacksss...

-


-
Here are another shot of us, well, i look so noob in the picture.... T.T Perhaps did not sleep well on the night before as we taking night bus. lol

-


-
While we camwhore, we notice that the sea view is superb! Here is the shot that i would like to share with you all!

-


-



-
After we satisfied with our picture, we return to our room to keep our gadget and collect our snorkeling equipment with payment of RM25 per person. lol...


Clock struck 2pm and our journey to Redang Marine Park begins! Sorry for you all because i was not able to capture any picture of Redang Marine Park as i do not have waterproof camera.

-
The boat winding about 30 minute before reach the Redang Marine Park. In the Marine Park, i saw Jenny, Claire and their friend before i snorkel. After that, we begin our 1 hour snorkeling time. Unluckily, the wave is really big till you need someone really know how to swim in sea to guide you. You cant even walk along the beach line as the wave will hit you down!

-
While i swim in the sea with my dear, suddenly my dear went lost!!! Lolx... Make me suddenly lost my direction in the sea. Tell you, snorkeling alone in sea is really boring. When you have no chance to share what you see, its really meaningless when you snorkel. So i decided to search for my dear again. Really difficult to search for a person in sea.

-
For your information, i do not really know how to swim. During the snorkeling trip, got once i almost drown. Thank god i got life jacket. If not i will not be here forever.

-
While im swiming in the sea, i saw Kar Leong and his dear, Krystle again... They look so lovely. happy for them again... =)

-
After sometime swimming, i feel tired but wait, i not yet swim till the best snorkeling point. lol... Really tired so i decide to back to the shore. My dear still remain missing in action. While i about to reach the shore, i finally saw my dear. How happy am i after lost her for 30 minute.

-
While i try to walk back to beach, all of sudden a big wave hit me down. Worst of the worst is i fall down and my knee hit on lots of dead coral. Ouch! So painful. My leg starts bleeding.

-
After clean my injured leg, my dear go to snorkel again. But this time i already no energy to go. Im just too exhausted. My advice, never snorkel alone or you will be in danger. Now i know how is the feel. Tired + boring!

-
Around 15 minute later the beach boy blow his whistle and we all start to gather for our 30 minute boat ride back to our resort.

-
After we reach our resort, me and my dear have a cold shower and then proceed to beach again for our photo shooting time! hoho.... ^^

-
-
When we back to the beach again, its already 6pm. Here are some picture i capture when the sun is about to set.

-


-


-
It's 7pm sharp when i take this photo. The sun is almost set in the ocean.

-

-
Another shot of the resort when it is 7pm. The dim light of the resort accompany by coconut tree creates comfortable atmosphere.


-


-
My dearest hitomi... Accompany by the nice atmosphere... ^^
-


-
7pm, the boat nicely parked on the jetty. With me infront the jetty. hoho...
-



-
The coconut tree is looks so great! Me and my dear decide take it as our photo shooting object. lol... My skill is superbly noob in photography. I think my dear's skill is far better than me. lol... below are what my dear capture for me.
-




-
Did you feel this picture nice? haha... i quite like this picture because i think this picture have some wallpaper feel... lol... Perasan me...
-


-
Here are what i capture for my dear... haha.. dear... dont beat me o! I know not that great. but i love your smile in this picture.... so sweet leh... keke... ^^

-


-
-
After this shot, me and my dear proceed to have our BBQ dinner! What we have is rice, a variety of bbq meat, chicken, fish and also some salad and fruit. Too busy eating that time thus no time snap our meal show you all.. =P

-
After the meal, me and my dear spend sometime walking on the beach again. On the winding night, its nothing better than walking along the beach under the shade of coconut trees.



-
-
I like this photo as it reflect the shadow of tree. The beach at the night is just so dark.
-



-
A heart shape drawed by my dear hitomi... nice? hoho... oopsss...i think the one should draw the heart is me... =P Paiseh ya my dear, next time a draw big big heart for you... keke... ^^


-

-
-

After the short walk, me and my dear decide walk back to resort have some short rest before continue the activity with the geng.

-
The resort landscape at night is so nice.This is how the resort building looks like at night. Nice?
-


-

After a short rest, me and my dear go to our friends room to play chor dai di (card game). hoho... so sorry to say that i didnot even win one game that night. How pity!

-
After that, we go to sing at KTV as well. But i didnot really sing because the KTV is open area! More than 50 stranger eye looking at us, i dare not sing in that situation plus my singing is so horrible. I think its better to retain some peace for the audience there. lol...

-
We still enjoying ourself with card game there while listening to what other sings! I do admire few person as their singing is so nice! Between, i really respect a uncle as he really brave and sing out loud! But sorry to him, I have to say that he run key. lol... But he is really brave for standing out singing infront crowd!
-
After the karaoke session, me and my dear return to room to become a pig. Before become pig, me and her do enjoy playing with each other in room. haha.. Really happy because can spend so many time with my dearest.

-
Around 1am, we finally decide to hide ourself inside blanket and have a great pigging experience until the second day morning.
-

Ooopsss.. so long i write already, i think better leave my following story in part 3. If not you all will beat me as you feel boring. lol...

-
So.. stay tuned for my part 3 ya! Thanks for reading my blog and have a nice day!
-
-
Go to:
PART I
PART III
PART IV

0 comments:

Post a Comment