Lang Tengah Trip, 10 - 13 May 2008 ( PART III )

Yup! The part 3 is here! Basically, this part 3 will talk about our program on day 2 of the trip. However, we are too busy play, so not much photo is produced. lol...
-
Around 7am, me and my dear wake up and have our breakfast at around 7.30am after dress up ourself. Hmm... lets see whats contained in the breakfast menu... Nasi Lemak, egg, ikan bilis, spagethi, sandwich, fruit and so on. Its just a simple meal. Well, what can i expect more from a budget resort. lol
-
After the breakfast, me and my dear decided to walk around the beach at the breezy cold morning. Also, we collected some shells and also enjoying the softness of the sand. Its just so hard for me to describe the scenery from the beach! So just let me show some picture to tell the stories... =P
-
-
(After a silent night of the beach, the beach start to be busy on 8am. The boat are start leaving the jetty and people start to step in the sea...)
-
-

-
(The beach is on ebb tide during the morning. The little boat stranded on the soft sea looking at the sea.)
-
-
During the return boat trip, i heard that the boat driver tell some passenger that the beach just have 8 hours of rising tide.
-
-

-
(At morning, the sea is really shallow until the rock that rest on the sea bank show themself in the middle of sea.)
-

-
(The cystal clear sea water. I'm loving it!)
-

-
(There is so many dead coral on the beach during ebb tide. So becareful! When you step on it, it is really painful! Some of dead coral is just so sharp!)
-

-
(The calm calm sea during the morning...So peaceful...)
-
After some photoshooting and collected some sea shell, me and my dear decided to return to room to change our attire for jungle trekking on 9am.
-
At 9am sharp, we gather ourself again infront the restaurant for departure to jungle trekking. Everyone is just so excited for it. Some even went for snorkeling before the jungle trekking! Wow!
-
We begin our jungle trekking after all is there. The jungle trekking begins by following a jungle path behind the resort. Tell you! Its really extreme! We have to climb over lots of slope nonstop without rest! Yes! No rest till we reach the destination.
-
While climbing the mountain, i captured some picture... Let me show you all!
-

-
(Everyone is helping each other while climbing the slope. If you do not have a good shoe, you might fall down easily and get injured! So please prepare a suitable shoe for jungle trekking.)
-
-

-
(A great scenery while the way climbing the mountain. The sea is just beside the jungle. So wish to jump in the sea already. Puffff.... That time i just feel so hot!!! )
-
After climbing for another minutesss... We finally saw the reef and we know that we reach our destination!
-

-
(A breath taking scenery from the reef. This great wallpaper alike scenery just having miracle power to reenergise myself! The tired feeling gone right after i saw this scenery...)
-

-
(My dear classmate and the people who guide us to this place is lepaking at the reef. The Pulau Perhentian just opposite us!)
-
After this, we are lead to climb the rocks to reach higher top of the reef! Its really not an easy job for a person like me that not always exercise. You have to becareful! If you take a wrong step, you will fall inside the gap between rock in the reef!
-
Well, again lets the picture tell the story...
-
-
(Climb! Climb! Becareful!)
-

-
(Another great scenery picture from the reef in Lang Tengah Island. The wave is hitting the rock create a great symphony.)
-
With the great scenery, Constance decided to help me and my dear to capture some picture of us! Thanks Cons! Here are me and my dear picture!
-
-
(Omg... i look so funny in the picture la... help!)
-

-
(Another one... Preparing jump sea? No no no... I dare not jump from here. =p )
-

-
(Im not sure whether the island at far is Perhentian or Redang. =P )
-

-
(Another shot and our guide tell us that we have to leave now. The great scenery here really worth it for you to climb through mountain to reach.)
-
-
Then, we begin to walk back to our resort by climbing through rocks and jungle again! Pufff... Another tiring journey begins!... This is one of the path we will use. Its so narrow and climb & jump is necessary in this area. Some member eventually injured themself.
-

-
(Look at the camera and say cheese~ =p )
-
-
After walking around 30 minute or more, we finally reach our resort! Yes! Finally reach our lovely resort! I did not bring any water for the jungle trekking, so my body really run out of water when i reach resort. First thing i do when reach resort is... Drink water... more water... and water!!!
-
By the way, the time i reach the resort is already 11 something. Wow! 2 hour something in the jungle!
-
After have enough water, i decide go back room to lie a while. Around 12pm, me and my dear have our lunch at the restaurant before take our gadgets for snorkeling on our own!
-
For a person who do not know swimming like me, its really difficult to stable ourself in wavy sea. So my dear decide to give me a hand to help me stable myself. Really feel so thanks to her.
-
Thank my dear!!! I love u! Muacksss!!! ^^
-
We swim swim and swim while looking at the wonder sea creature and coral. Until me and my dear also tired. My dear did not wear life jacket too! So its really danger for her at the moment. I was so worry! Luckily our friend help us and give us floater. Pufff... Finally can relax ourself a while with the floater before continue our snorkeling.
-
Our snorkeling continues again and we decide to swim back to the shore. It really take us alot of time as we do not know that we already swim too far off the beach! We just so excited until swim too far away from beach! We only notice how far we swim when we are back on the beach!
-
After the snorkeling, me and my dear have another 30 minute rest in room. And then another call for us! Yes! This time is still snorkeling! We will snorkeling around the Lang Tengah Island.
-
A funny incident happens when the board we take about to leave the jetty to fetch us to our snorkeling location! After all passenger loaded on the boat, suddenly! Smokes start coming out from the engine room which below our seat!!! Immediately, the boat driver tell us to leave the boat as soon as posible! Wow! Out of worry, we all as the passenger have to jump out from the boat with the worry that the boat might explode!
-
Thank god we all escaped from the boat. Then the boat driver and his assistant start repairing the boat. After a while, he tell us to board the boat again. He tell us that the sea is too shallow cause our big boat stranded. Pufff... Make us so worry...
-
The boat slowly drive out from the jetty and take us to our location. This time i did not snorkeling. I just stay on boat watching others snorkel. I just feel so exhausted! After an hour, our snorkeling end and we proceed back to our resort for hi-tea. Our hi tea is simple, just some curry puff, donut, pau, dessert, cake and so on.
-
After Hi-Tea, we walk back to jetty for fish feeding. Yeah! There are so many fishes on our jetty! We just enjoying ourself feeding the fish. With what? Ourself? Nah~ We feed them with bread of course. =)
-
Oh ya. I injured again that time. While i running back to room to take my camera to capture the fish, i accidentally step on something sharp! Ouch!!! Basically during the trip most of the time im barefoot when on the beach.
-
Here are the picture of the sea. The sea is so shallow and the fish is swimming inside. Sorry for my poor camera quality. I just capture it with my K800i.
-

-
-
After take this photo i realise my leg really so pain after cut by something sharp while walking on beach! So i decide leave my dear and back room to treat my leg. My dear just so excited about the program. So i not hope to spoil her mood. haha...
-
After i settle my leg and rest, i return to beach again. But this time my dear already depart for her banana boat ride. Means i got to wait for 1 hour beside beach for her return! lol
-
While waiting my dear return, i take another picture of the resort at 6pm.
-

-
-
After resting myself in the chair beside beach for a while, my dear finally back. lol... Then my dear and her geng continue with their photo shooting again. Me as outsider sure have to wait again. zzz...
-
Around 7 something, my dear finally done and ask me along for dinner. Lol.. Actually that time i already sick and stomach ache! Ouch!
-
After dinner, me and my dear went back our room to have our shower and then again we proceed to search activity to do at night! Since it is the last night we have in the island and we have to check out on next day morning.
-
After all our member gathered, we decided to walk walk at the beach to search for the mysterious blue sand! What is it? Blue sand is a type of small creature that live in the sea! My friend tell me that the blue sand is just same as our firefly in river. The male blue sand will flash their blue light to attract female on them during mating! Wow! What an amazing creature!
-
After few minutes walking on the beach, we finally found the blue sand! It is nicely blinking on the beach. But the blink is just last so short and it will quickly swim away! What a waste as i not able to capture their photo to share.
-
Well, to search blue sand, what you need to do is use your leg scratching the sand near the sea and you will saw blue sands! But this will only happen when you found the right location! Not everyone will able to see them!
-
While on our journey walking on the beach, i found something special!
-
-
Guess what is this !!!!
-
Shit? no la... not smelly one
-
Rock? No... Its alive. I touched it and it moves!
-

-
Its sea cucumber!!!
-
-
Besides that, i also noticed that the coconut tree under the dim light of the resort look so nice! Until i cant stop myself from taking potrait of it!
-
-
( I like this tree! So beautiful!)
-
-
-
(The sky is decorated by a half moon)
-
-
Jack and Meng Lee also help me and my dear capture this photo. Nice huh? They using the light effect to make the picture looks sweet! Thanks Jack and Meng Lee! Although we did not talk much during trip, but i will remember you guys!
-

-
-
We enjoy whole night walking at the beach and also chit chatting on the beach while listening to guiter song played by a staff of the resort. So relax the feel.
-
Around 12am, me and my dear feel so tired and we decided to return to our lovely bed. lol... Before that, we decided to go souvenir shop to shop something. Unluckily nothing nice there, so
we just shop one T-Shirt which cost bloody RM28 for my dear's brother. Besides, we also buy some shandy to drink it in room before sleep. I want to drink beer! But my dear dont let. lol...
-
This picture is another potrait shoot of the long house that me and my dear stay! Nice huh?
-
-
In room me and my dear enjoy some great time together drinking shandy and chit chatting. Then only we decided to sleep. That time already 2am. lol...
-
Well, seems this post is too long already. So i will stop here. Tomorrow i will update the part 4 which is the last day of my trip! Stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment