Lang Tengah Trip, 10 - 13 May 2008 ( PART IV )

Welcome to my blog again, now it is my part 4 of the Lang Tengah Island hopping trip! =)

-

Well, today is the day me and my dear should check out from the resort. Puff... Really feel do not need to check out from the resort anymore! Not because the resort is good, but because i do not want to return to the busy KL city!

-

The morning me and my dear planned to wakeup at 6am to pack our thing. However, when the alarm sounded, me and her decide to off it and continue our pigging time. Haha! Our bed is just so comfy to sleep on plus we sleep on 2.30am on previous night!

-

When we wakeup later the time is already 7am and we have to check out the resort at 8.30am. What a rush time for us to pack our thing and have breakfast! When me and my dear wakeup, i also notice that she is sicked. Hmm... Really cut my heart piece by piece because she sick.

-

Dear, you recover already ma?

-

We decided to have our breakfast first before return to our room to pack our things. When we reach the restaurant, we did not see any of our friends. Hmm... I guess they should have play untill too tired on the night before. After our breakfast, we finally saw they appear at the restaurant. Now we know that they play until 3am on the night before. lol...

-

Then we return to our room to pack our things. We have to pack it fast because we just left 45 minute before check out. After 30 minute, we finally done packing our things!

-

-


-
(Here are me and my dear's room! So "Clean and tidy"... Haha! Our bed mess up till like that. Wakaka.)

-

-

After we pass our key to reception, we have to wait for the boat which will arrive at 9am. Since our geng all still busy packing, so me and my dear decided to walk walk in the resort for the last time before we leave the island.

-

-

-


-
(The tree is well shading the bench in the resort's garden! I feel so cool under the tree.)

-

10 minute after the the picture, the boat me and my dear going to board reach and we have to say bye bye to the beautiful Lang Tengah Island. Although this island is abit boring, but it give me the peace and relax feel. It really help to chill myself after lots of stressful day in Kuala Lumpur.

-

The boat again fetch us winding for around a hour before we reach the Merang Jetty on Kuala Terengganu side. On the boat, half of the boat passengers fall asleep. Perhaps the trip is really too tiring. Those sleeping is including my cute dear. Haha! But i stay awake and enjoy the scenery in the middle of sea!

-

After a hour, we finally saw the shore of Kuala Terengganu!

-


-

While on the way to Merang Jetty, again our big boat have to move slowly on the river in afraid of the boat might hit the river bank. But i still feel better because the boat we get is big boat. Which at least better than the little speedboat we take while we go Lang Tengah on day 1.

-

-

After we reach the jetty at around 10.15am, we straight away head to our bus which already waiting us on the parking lot. We have a long waiting in bus until the bus driver drive us away from the jetty at 11am.

-

We request the driver to stop us somewhere for us to buy some local product. So 20 minutes later, the driver stop us at a little stall besides the road.

-

When i reach there, the first thing i say is "wow". Yes! There are just so many local food for us to choose! Ranging from keropok, fish satay, dried cuttlefish, and of course keropok lekor! Keropok lekor is Terengganu's famous local food! Besides that, they also selling dried keropok that yet to be fried, salted dried fish and dried prawn. I cant remember what they sell, they just selling so many local food.

-

May be you will say: "Cheh! KL also got la..." But! The keropok lekor there is just so fresh! Without the stinking smell! Well, we know la... Made from fresh fish ma... hoho... ^^

-

Their keropok lekor also available in 3 varieties. Which is steamed keropok lekor, fried normal keropok lekor, or fried keropok lekor nipis.

-

Here are some picture i shoot while we purchasing the local foods.

-

-


-

(I recommend this stall to you all. Their keropok is really nice! The stall is located somewhere beside the road between Kuala Terengganu and Merang.)

-

-

-


-

(Steamed or fried? I suggest you try all 3 variety! They have different taste is all taste so good!)
-
-


After our "shopping spree" at the little stall, we continue our bus trip towards Kuala Terengganu for our lunch. We reach Kuala Terengganu 15 minute after. Again, the bus stop us nearby the China Town area. This time we more focus on eating. Thus, not much photo i can produce.

-

Our geng decided to lunch at the shop beside the China town archway. My friend recommend there and tell us that their kuey tiao soup very nice. What i have for my lunch? Well, basically i have not eat anything. Haha! Eat too much keropok before lunch ma... What to do? Still feel so full. lol...

-

My dear ordered tau fu fa as her lunch. Lol. But i would like to say that the tau fu fa is really alot nicer compare to our KL one. Its so smooth and full of soya aroma!

-

After the lunch, me and my dear walk around the China Town again and start snap shooting some pictures again. We realised that Kuala Terengganu also got alot pedicab!

-

-


-

(I love this pedicab. Its so nicely decorated! Beautiful...)

-

-


-

(My dear and another pedicab... Which one more charming? hoho... )

-
-
We also notice another attraction that we did not realise on the first day before we depart to Merang. The name is Lao Die Jing. Its a old well which got its own story.
-


-
-

-

(The well is behind the decoration. But i did not take any photo of the well because the water is just so dirty!)

-

-


-

(The story of the well. )

-

After that, me and my dear went back to our bus to wait others board the bus. After all is there, the bus continue the journey again leaving Kuala Terengganu to heading to our Kuala Lumpur.

-

The road that we use to return to Kuala Lumpur is nicely built beside the beach line. So you can see alots of beautiful sea view along the journey. But my lovely dear sleep all the way on the journey, so she missed alot nice scenery which we can see along the road.

-


-

(There is also beach on the Kuala Terengganu city.)

-

The bus continue the journey again and stop us at Kemaman for a short stop before continue the journey. Then it continues our journey to Gambang for our dinner stop.

-

There are so many nice view welcoming us along our journey, one of the best view i found is when the bus reach Cherating area. Below are one shot i taken when the bus passed through Cherating.

-

-


-

(Reef, tree, grass, beach and the sea. Great combination.)

-

After this picture, i also decided to have a short nap until the bus reach Gambang. When the bus reach Gambang, its already 6.10pm. Since night is about to come, so me and my dear decided to have dinner there.

-

There really got nothing much to eat! Its all the same! Only Rice and noodle available and they dont even have bread! Eventually, i forgotten my dear already sick and still letting her eat Nasi Lemak. lol...

-

I only remember that my dear sick after she have the Nasi Lemak. What a forgetful person am i. I still feel guilty till now. lol... When on the bus, i let her eat a panadol tablet and she start to sleeping again all the way to KL. I also start to sleep until the bus about to reach KL.

-

When the bus reach KL, its already 9pm sharp. Then i ride on my parents car and straight away sleep after reach home and bathed. haha! My trip declared end finally. lol...

-

-

MY OPINION ABOUT THE TRIP

-

Well, firstly i would like to comment about the bus service, overall the bus servise is good although the driver like to speed sometimes. =)

-

About the resort, i did not satisfied with certain area such as the water heater facilities! I personally think that it should be available in all room. Newer room of the resort have water heater but the older block of building do not have it! Hope the resort management can work on this. Besides that, i also think that the banana boat of the resort is abit overpriced! Other than that, im ok with this resort.

-

About snorkeling, basically snorkeling is really nice experience to try on. But i think that the Redang Marine Park really contain too many dead coral! In my opinion, the redang marine park management should clean up the beach more as every visitor also pay entrance fees to them. Its good to keep the beach clean and safe.

-

Besides that, my advice for first timer of snorkeling, DO NOT SNORKEL ALONE AND WEAR LIFE JACKET!

-

About jungle trekking, its really a very tiring task to do as the jungle is full of slope. But its worth it as you will able to see the greatest scenery of the island! When snorkeling, you need not wear long pants but you are adviced to wear sport shoes!

-

And also you need not bring so many money for the trip as the island is not so many thing for you to spend money. Take note that you will leave all your valuable things in room while you out for swiming or snorkeling. So its danger for you to bring too much valuable to the trip. For me, i only need RM150 for the trip.

-

Hmm...Seems that the all comment i could give about the island. My next travel destiny is where? I also dont know yet. Lets wait and see.

-

Well, thats the end for my post about Lang Tengah and thanks for supporting my blog! I love my readers!

-

-
Go to:

0 comments:

Post a Comment