My first day in Advance diploma in Financial Accounting @ TARC

Hi! Im back here again to blog. lol... Blog become my big business in daily life already.
-

Well, today im going to blog about what i do today as today is my first day study in Advance Diploma. For your information, im studying Advance Diploma in Financial Accounting.
-

Today, I wake up at 7.30am to prepare myself and have my breakfast. Actually im seriously late! My class will start at 9am! Then at around 8am i depart to fecth Yet Ling and begin our travel to college. Its not that near, take us around 35 minutes before we reach our college.
-
Yet! I have to park my car far far away because of i do not have valid parking sticker to enter college. As a "good" student, i follow the security's order and parked my car outside. Somemore the parking outside is so full! Till i have to park my car illegally. =P

-

Then i proceed to Student affair department to apply my parking sticker. After that, i proceed back to my car to drive my car back in the college with the newly applied valid sticker as im affraid of summon being issued to me for parking illegally.
-
I enter lecture hall around 9am. However, the lecturer only appear on 9.30am. lol... The lecture which suppose last for 2 hour from 9am to 11am last only around 20minutes from 9.30am to 9.50am and we can dismiss. lol...
-
Since the class end so early and i got no class afterwards, me and my friend really not hope to go home and wish to have some outing after class. Unluckily this time most of my classmate not interested to go out, so end up only me, Yet Ling and Chloe going Neway Cheras for our sing K session. lol...
-
This time i applied myself a Neway Membership. It cost me RM11.50. lol... Anyway, i think worth it for a KTV enthusiast like me. As we can enjoy member rate when we going to sing k! Its really worth it! You go few time and the discount you get already cover your membership cost.
-




-

Our sing k session begins from 11.30am to 2.30pm. I ordered Lemon chicken chop rice and Honey lemon. Cost me RM16. =.=" This time i do not have discount yet as my membership only will be activated on next visit. If there is membercard, then you will enjoy 30% discount.

-

About the rice, really regret for choosing it! The rice is too dry!!! Luckily the drink is nice. =P There are also soup and salad buffet provided free for us at the lobby area. So we can go there self service ourself for the soup and salad. The mushroom soup is just so nice. Im loving it! The salad there also better compare other ktv.
-
During the KTV, i realise i got no sound again! My sore throat problem already annoying me for 1 month! How? Help!!! When a ktv enthusiast having sore throat problem, its really a sad time for him! My throat even bleeding now! T.T
-
After that, we headed home straight away because we had used up all our energy in singing. =P A bad day for Yet Ling because just now i help her check her pc since she say she still cannot online after installed new modem. I found that the ethernet card in her pc also spoil. lol. pity her.
-
Now im home. Yes! Finally home! Wish to have a nice long rest now. Have a nice day my reader! Thanks for visiting here. I want to go have a nap in this cold raining evening already. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. ChLoE said...
     

    lol~~
    chloe here^^

  2. Jeffery said...
     

    haha.. welcome...

Post a Comment