TAGGED! Check out my friend if you have been tagged... =P

The Golden Rules:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense.
4. With the answers, give your own comments on how they relate to the questions.
5. Tag 5 people.

1. How are you feeling today?

Sorry, Blame it on me by Akon (Har? May be. Today feel want to say sorry because i made someone sad. :( )


2. If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say?

Low by Flo Rida (Huh? Low? Not really related to the question though)


3. What do you like in a guy/girl?

Whatever you like by Nicole Scherzinger (Wa.... I like whatever you like in a girl? Lol)


4. Will you get far in life?

Baby love by Nicole Scherzinger (Baby love? Get far in life? Again i dont see any connection.)


5. What do you think about very often?

Gimme more by Britney Spear (Yeah! I always hope somebody can give me more in life. lol)


6. What is 2 + 2?

Hate that i love you by Rihanna ft Neyo (Well, if in a relationship got 3 or more person, its really hate that i love you.)


7. What's your best friend's theme song?

Now and forever by Richard Marx (Well, this song is a classic love song that one of my friend love it so much and send to me.)


8. What is the story of your life?

No One by Alicia Key (Hmm.. Its quite true, my day just seems abit too plain and lonely.)


9. What is/was your high school like?

Feedback by Janet Jackson (Lol...feedback? Im being asked what was your high school like leh... sweat...)


10. What is your motto?

Big Girl Dont Cry by Fergie. (Help! Weird answer again! Can i stop this tag game? lol)


11. What’s the best thing about your friends?

Never Took The Time by Akon (Har? Never took the time? Strongly feel confused on the purpose of this game.)


12. What do you think of the person you like?

Ayo Technology by 50 cent ( My dears email address start with ahyo... sweat la...)


13. What do you want to be when you grow up?

Shut up and drive by Rihanna (Shut up and drive? May be i want to be a driver next time. Oh wait! Im study accounting now. lol)


14. What do you think of when you see the person you like?

I'll still kill by 50 cent ft akon (Har? Im not a killer la...)


15. Describe your grandparents.

Stronger by Kayne West (Yeah! My grandfather is really a strong man. )


16. How's your life going?

Inconsolable by Backstreet boy (Hmm... Im in inconsolable life. Quite true. lol)


17. What is your biggest fear?

Bubbly by Colby Caillat ( bubbly? Maybe. The bubble of soap can kill someone. lol)


18. What will be played at your funeral?

Appologize by Timbaland (Perhaps this song is suitable. Im sure i will did mistake in life and an appologize when im dead is a need. Btw, I love this song.)


19. What is your hobby/interest?

Dont stop the music by Rihanna (Yeah! I love music! Please dont stop the music. ^^)


20. Will you have a happy life?

Hip Hop Police by Chamillionaire (Huh? I will have a happy life by becoming a hip hop police? lol)


21. What do your friends really think of you?

Kiss Kiss by Chris Brown (Har? They will think of me about kiss kiss? Im poor is kiss la wei~ >.< ) 22. Do people secretly lust after you?
-
Do It by Nelly Furtado. (Well, do it to me? lol... Dont la... scary wei~)
-
-
23. How can you make yourself happy?

Only Love by Unknown ( I only know the song name but dont know who sing this. Well, love, Ya! Love can make someone happy.)


24. Will you ever have children?

Give it to you by Seal Paul & Eve (Har? No way i will give my children to you if i have it. haha!)


25. What song would you strip to?

Potential Breakup Song (Har? Strip because potential breakup? Im not that funny. lol)


26. What does your mom think of you?

Cry Me a River by Justin Timberlake (Cry me a river? Maybe im a bad son. =P )


27. What do you think of your parents?

Throw it on me by Timbaland (Throw it on me? I hope they throw money on me. Haha! : p )


28. What is your deep, dark secret?

Over You by Chris Daughtry (My secret is over you. =P )


29. What is your enemy's theme song?

Tired of being sorry by Enrique Iglesias (They already tired of being sorry for become my enemy. Well, just let me win. ^^ )


30. What will you dance to at your wedding?

Bleed it out by Linkin Park (Wow! Im going to dance under such a rock song! Bleed it out on wedding? Lol...)


Well, to me this tag game very funny but nonsense la. Only half of it true to me. lol. Anyway thanks Charis for tag me. Make me laugh man.... huuhuu

I would like to tag Chloe, Yet Ling, Sean, ah KOK, Wen Wen =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment