10 July - Uneven day - Frustration

Frustration!

Today is consider uneven day for myself.

Let me start my story of the day.

This morning, i reach college at around 8am to collect my convocation gaun. (Yeah! Im graduated!)

Suppose the gaun collection office only open at 9am, however i decided to go early as the que will be longer and longer if you reach later. My luck is good that time because when i reach there, there is only around 20 people queing.

However, frustration begins on 8.45am! The office is finally open and all student just keep on pushing up and chopping que!

Hey! We are graduated student! Please que up ok? Since no people is following the que, the registration process went in to mess and moving in turtle speed!!! The staff even start getting mad as there is no line! Pity the staff! Even me who que nicely as first also gone mad! *#$%*?@$!

Finally, i got my number which is 164. Hey! Me and my friend reach there at 8am and we are the first 50 of the que ok?! Nevermind, now everything is passed. Hope everyone learn on how to que. Lets us (the 2008 graduates) change the Malaysia culture ok? Thats a bad culture which drag down our country image!

Finally, i got my gaun and start queing again to complete the rest of the procedure. Another long que there.

THE REAL MESS BEGINS!

For your information, 10am im still stucked in the que! AND I HAVING A COURSEWORK TEST ON 10AM!!!

When i finally done all the procedure, my watch already showed 10.15am!

When i reach my test venue, its already 10.20am!!!

Im so frustrated!!!!!!

Luckily my lecturer did kind enough to start the test at 10.10am. BUT! STILL I LATE FOR 10 MINUTE!!!

Since it is just a 45 minute test, i only left with 35 minute to done the test. I have to rush myself really fast in order to complete on time. Too bad when the lecturer say times up, i still have 25% not yet done!!!

IM REALLY CRYING WITHOUT TEARS THAT MOMENT!



0 comments:

Post a Comment