Vios J SPEC is here! 69K only! I got one for myself. =P

Ya. I know its kind of late for me to blog about this. Nevermind, i will get you all the first hand test drive report after i get my VIOS J-SPEC in next week. =P


Oh ya! Before i get my Metalic black VIOS J spec Auto, let me show you some picture of VIOS J-spec and my review on it after i viewed it in showroom.

Now the car is available in any TOYOTA showroom and it will be officially launch on 11 July 2008 at One Utama new wing entrance! The TOYOTA promo there will be from 11 - 13July.

The Toyota also giving 2.5K merdeka promotion discount or 3K Petrol card for all Toyota Vios, Avanza and Innova buyers! Promo expired on 31 August 2008.


EXTERIOR






Exterior wise, the VIOS is almost the same as other variant such as G and E! Only missing is Sport Rim, Fog light and Power adjustable mirror with signal light. The fog light and signal light definitely will not be expensive.The sport rim you can easily found a set of 15 inch rim with tyre below 1K after you trade in your stock rim.

(Note: you must trade in your stock rim within the same day you get your car and do not drive anywhere before you go tyre shop to ensure your tyre have high trade in value!)

INTERIOR



Interior wise, the J spec colour is same as S spec! I believe its a selling point for this J spec especially for the youngster! The beige in E and G spec simply look old. Equipment wise, the J spec do not come with any airbag and pretensioner seat belt!

Besides that, it also with CD player only which i think everyone will upgrade it later. The side mirror adjuster is manual. Meaning that you have to adjust the mirror with a stick. Other specification are same as the e spec. So what do you hope from a J spec auto version which is 6K lower than E spec?

For the manual lover, this Vios J is made to suit your taste! Thailand report tell us that the Vios J Manual is a strong car to drive! Its trilling! Too bad i hate traffic jam, so automatic transmission is my choice. =P

J-Spec manual is sharing same spec with J-spec auto as above. Below is picture of J-spec manual:



Price information:
  • VIOS J SPEC (Manual) : 69K
  • VIOS J SPEC (AUTO) : 73K

Thats conclude my post on this VIOS J-Spec, my car just about to reach next week, so wait for my test drive report! If you are interested, you can always visit any TOYOTA showroom to have a look on it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment