Money No Enough II - Outing to Times Square

10 years ago... money no enough...

10 years later... money still no enough...



Ehemm... Let me introduced you...


Money No Enough II

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$



This is a very touching movie featuring Jack Neo which also the producer of the film, Henry Thia, Mark Lee, and Lai Ming.

In this movie, Lai Ming acted as an pity old mother while Henry Thia as the eldest brother, Mark Lee as the second brother while Jack Neo as the youngest brother.

A very touching movie i would like to say with one of Singapore's national song being sung in hokkien at the beginning of the movie! lolx

The brothers met their success in business. However, thing change when Ah Huang (Youngest Brother) and Ah Hui (Eldest brother) health care business met disaster where the product is banned in Singapore due to user's poisoning effect. The second brother, Ah Qiang property business also face tragedy.

With all these tragedy, their life faces big changes. Personally, i love Lai Ming's character in this movie alot! It trully reflect the mother's life in modern world. This movie overall also reflect the Singapore's lifestyle.

So, I would like to invite everyone to go cinema to watch this movie! As it is really meaningful and have a touching ending! If you want to know more about the film, you may ask me personally. (I shouldnt post whole story here to protect the author's privacy.)


I watched that movie at 29/08/2008 in 6.45pm at GSC times square! I reached there around 4pm with my friend.


Where we go while waiting the movie start?

NgekNgek... For a food lover like me, i sure suggest to go for our early dinner!


Food Food Food!!! =P

Introduce you. Sek Hou Restaurant!



I believe everyone know about this restaurant if they frequent the Times Square. It is located on Third Floor right beside the cinema.

For the drinks, i ordered:


Apple soda blended with cream (苹果忌廉苏打冰)

It taste so so because the soda and cream is almost tasteless, the apple juice at the bottom taste good but it is just too little to make whole cup of drink tasty.

While for the food, i ordered:


Baked Spaghetti with Beef in "Twin Sauce"(鸡肉酱白汁牛肉意粉 )

For this, i will put a thumb up for it! It taste so good! The twin sauce means the minced chicken sauce and cheese sauce. The minced chicken sauce is so so so tasty! The beef sliced also accompany with the cheese sauce! Its simply so delicious! Yet, the spaghetti is served in big portion! I believe a lot people will feel full after eating this.



Then we heading to our cinema and incidentally bumped into another 2 friend and we incidentally will watch the same movie at same time! Who are they? Erm..Better not to disclose here or i might get chopped. ngekngek.

The movie last for slightly more than 2 hour and i fall my tears in certain part of the movie. So touching! Sweat! My friend just beside me. Luckily she did not saw it. If not im gonna be so fishy. =P

After that movie, as usual i fetch my friend back to Melati Utama before heading to my own home.



Again, the traffic is just so jammed! Lets hope the new LRT line announced in Malaysia's 2009 budget will help on that! My home will be benefitted from that LRT line! yoohoo!!! I can go Bangsar and Damansara easier with this Cheras - Damansara LRT line!

Once i reach home, time already 10.30pm. Its so tiring! However, i still writing this! =P

Ok! Thats the end of my outing on 29 August 2008. =P
(P/s: My exam is on next thursday. I still keep on playing. Countdown tonight? Cannot la! I must force myself to be hardworking liao!!! =P )

0 comments:

Post a Comment