The Cloud and unpredictable weather

Since this few day im sick at home, i tends to look at the sky from my room's window. Thinking about my love, when i will cure, worrying about future.
-
Today, i realised the sky is really great! The cloud is just so beautiful until i catched them and put into my pocket. Put into my pocket? How to put sky into pocket?
-
Let me show you my capture.
-





Door to heaven? (ISO 80, 1/320Sec, f2.8)

-
Now you know what my mean of capture the sky. I just love to snap shooting!

-
As i observing the sky (lol! I know you all will say i too free! =P), i also realised the cloud is changing so fast! At a blink of eye the cloud just changed and it change the weather too!

-
Let me show you how fast the sky is changing.
-


Puffy cloud with super hot weather @ 2.49pm (ISO 80, 1/500Sec, f2.8)
-
-



Another shot of the sky @ 2.52pm, the cloud is so wavy! Wavy sea? (ISO 80, 1/640Sec, f2.8)
-
-


The sky @ 3.31pm, all of sudden, the sky turn to be black face! Rain drop start to fall. (ISO 80, 1/320Sec, f2.8)
-
-


Another shot of the sky @ 3.31pm, Isn't the sky change fast? half hour ago still blue sky. =.=" (ISO 80, 1/320Sec, f2.8)
-

Today is raining day?
-

No.
-

Around 4.13pm, once again, the sky changed! =.="
-
-


The sky become puffy cotton cloud again @ 4.13pm! lol! (ISO 250, 1/1250Sec, f2.8)
-
-

Conclusion:

Isn't the sky changing very fast? So many things can happen in 1 and half hours time!
-

(p/s: Sometimes i feel girl's heart changing at the speed of the cloud too! no offence ya!^^)
-
-
-


Short Notice:

I will again be missing in action on Wednesday until Saturday on a trip.
-

Where i go? Stay tuned for it!
-



(ISO 640, 1/8Sec, f2.8)
-
Huuhuu! Im gonna leave my keyboard for 4 days! Im gonna miss you! My lovely keyboard darling. ^^

-
The fresh air! the wonderful scene! Im coming!!! =P
-
-
By the way, tomorrow is muslim's big day too!
-
1 Syawal 1429 Hijriyah,
-
It is month of Syawal again!
-
After 1 month of meaningful puasa, its festive season again!
-
Here i wish all muslim around the world,
-
Selamat Hari Raya Idil Fitri!
-
-
p/s: Lemang, Ketupat? I want i want! Im coming! Its just so delicious! ^^

-
-
END
-
Another crappy post produced by Mr. Jeffery. All rights reserved. (*o*)

0 comments:

Post a Comment