Im hibernating...

Hello to all my readers!

I am having examination from 4 September to 17 September 2008!

OMG!!! IM UNPREPARED!!!


OK! So, since i having exam, i will be dissapeared from the internet.

So, if you had anything urgent to find me, you may send your email to enghui1988@hotmail.com.


Take note! Only urgent thing can find me ya!

Oh ya! Before i forget, i would like to wish all my friend which having examinations this month:

All the best ya ! Gambatte!


Got tips remember tell me o! I need it!

If you kind enough to teach me, you are welcome too! I am taking AAC course in TARC. If you able to teach me, i need your help~~~

I am just too weak in my studies! Dont know whether can pass or not! T.T

OK!

Jeffery will start hibernating now! Bye!

1 comments:

  1. ♥ Jeannie ♥ said...
     

    Gambateh... u can do it de.. =)

Post a Comment