Old time...Group 12... I miss you all!

Well, i really miss my old time classmate during diploma course time!

Miss all the time we studied together,

miss all the time we doing assignment together,

miss all the time we hanging around and celebrating bday,

so miss all that!


After 1 semester we seperated from each other,

some still stick around with the group12 geng and joining all activities together,

sadly, some had not appear for quite long time already,

i wonder they still miss the group 12 time?

I so miss all of them especially those who did not appear in gathering lately!


Lately, i also having some conflict with one of my bestie in Group12 geng,

Don't ask me is who because i really not wish to say,

Something ruin the relationship,

Sorry i would like to say to that friend,

I need time to accept the fact that i do not favour.


I also realise i am much ignored by the geng sometimes,

Maybe because they feel i forgoten them last time during diploma?

I admit i too important someone till ignore you all feeling, sorry!

Now i really hope can get back with you all!

Also sorry because sometime i couldn't join you all till night,

My dad just not allow it! Sigh...


Hmm...

Really miss all the time where all group 12 hanging together.

Really wish i can get close back with them...

So miss...

0 comments:

Post a Comment