TAGS - 15 little secret about Jeffery Tan =P

Jeanie tagged me! =P

Its a fun tag which i think i will enjoy and i believe should share it with my friends. wakaka!


RULE:
Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself.

People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits / things / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.

At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
NO TAG backs!

1. Im an OTAKU. I simply enjoyed myself infront PC day and Night! =P


2. I prefer to study last minute (BURN MIDNITE OIL. =P)


3. I give my first kiss to my second gf. ^^


4. I rarely do my homework


5. I always wanted a love but never get 1 till now.


6. Im an ignorant guy.


7. I do not have much close friend because im not so talkative. =(


8. Enjoy the freedom life. =)


9. I love to visit other countries! ^^


10. I love to self-portrait. Dont Laugh! ><


11. And... My self portrait is always in the same pattern. =.=


12. I enjoy for being the center in the crowd. =P


13. I treasure my friend alot!


14. I like to look at pretty girls! ^^


15. I wanted a love badly. lol!




My Victim:
J-nie
babyangelcharis's Xanga
The Devil's Corner
Claire
Teng yee~ 你。我。他
chloe's sky 可兒的天空
Just4fun
Tallboyz
黑 ◊ 白 の 啟示錄
Confessions Of A Breathing Tote Bag

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    SWt... y keep tag me aRR?? haha
    Charm..

  2. Reanaclaire said...
     

    wei..malu la..to list down my weaknesses and secrets.. haha..unless all bluff bluff one.. anyway, thanks for the tag.. hey, u got click the ads or not.. im going to reach 40usd but heard it takes time for them to send money to me.. will tell u when i rec.. ok...

Post a Comment