Pc fair... im back from there!

ola! As the title, i went PC fair 2day! This is the 1st time i went pc fair on its last day!
-

Its really so jam-packed with human lorh!
-

Hard to breath... hard to move... huuhuu
-

but the price so interesting!!! So i still decided to walk in to the crowd to search for my gadgets! =P
-

who i went with 2day? haha. secret... ble ble...
-

Price there really damn cheap la wei! Thumbdrive 4gb only RM34!!! Unbelievably cheap!
-
Laptop also priced competitively. MP4 player also dropped price significantly! 2GB MP4 player just RM89. lol. But my friend Ms. Jamie bought it at last PC fair and now crying for the quality. lol!

-

Now the technology even go advanced! I saw a "mp5" player. wonder is it really MP5 format? lol
-
Ok! Let me show u guys wad i bought:
-
i) Lenovo laptop (RM2299)
-
ii) Fujitsu laptop (RM2899):
-Pentium dual core
-Window vista basic
-1GB ram
-120GB harddisk
-
*this 2 laptop not for me de. is for company asset. =P my laptop juz bought on march! cannot change in shortwhile ad! T.T
-
and also sorry for no photo for my new laptop. cz put liao in office and forgot to snap some photo. =P
-
I also bought something for myself! Such as:
-
iii) APACER AH221 4GB flash drive (RM39!)
-



I love its simple black design with some gold lining on it! Plus the price also attractive!
-
-
iv) REDFOX MP3 wireless FM modulator (RM33)
-

I buy this is because my car player doesnot support Card reader and usb disk! But with RM33, i found it quite worth! And tell u! This is most best function fm modulator i hav ever found! The sound quality is really superb!

The FM transmitting channel can be adjusting by +/- 0.1mhz! Means u can adjust to whatever frequency you like! Eg. 88.1mhz, 88.2mhz, 88.3mhz... In KL, i suggest you can use 88.2mhz. This frequency is the best i have found.


v) DNA micro SD 2GB (RM26)
-

I bought this to upgrade my existing 1gb card in my phone. =P Nothing to shout about. Just the pricing is cheaper!

vi) Sandisk Cruzer Micro Skin 4GB flash drive (RM39, Free RM5 petrol voucher will be given!!!)



This is the most affordable thumbdrive i found in PC fair today! The price is just RM39 for 4GB! Sandisk is a famous brand i believe everyone also know about it. What great is they even give RM5 petrol voucher for every purchase of 4GB flash drive!

Means actually you are just paying RM34 for the flash drive as RM5 rebate is return in form of petrol voucher!


OK! Let me conclude my post here!

haha! just one word to comment on this pc fair, cheaper!

yeah! the price of pc gadget is just keep droping. Perhaps you can buy a 8gb usb flash drive at only RM50 while the 4gb will down to RM25. lolx

0 comments:

Post a Comment