Earn some money by doing online survey! I earned some!

4 piece of RM10 JUSCO voucher just received by me few day ago. Well, what so special about it?
-

Actually, this is special because i get it by just doing some online survey with AC Neilsen! Note: This is not an advertorial. I get no benefit for writing this.
-

Im sure everyone heard before AC Neilson, it is the leader in survey company. You may do the survey online on http://www.yourvoice.com.my/
-


-

Normally, their survey will pay us 30 to 200 e point for every survey we done. I already done more than 10 survey in last month and finally, i collected 650 e point.
-

So, i decided to redeem gift with my e point. There are alot types of gift available for redemption there. For me, i prefer cash voucher. I can buy whatever i want with it!
-

The 4 piece of RM10 Jusco cash voucher cost me 400 e point! Yes, it is only 400 e point! So i still have 250 e point balance left.
-

They take around 3 week time to process my redeem request. Its really long until i thought my voucher already lost when posting. =P Luckily, my voucher arrive to my door step 3 week later after i make the claim.
-


-


-

Nothing much i could say about this earning opportunity. You might think RM40 is too few for 1 month job but note, you just spend 1 hour in total to do 10 survey and you can take RM40 away.
-
It is still a good deal i think. By doing survey, we can also let the public hear our opinion on the hot topic!

-
So, my suggestion, go to http://www.yourvoice.com.my/ to have a look on the AC Neilsen survey program. It is free to join and you will be paid by doing survey.

0 comments:

Post a Comment